It’s best to ask instead of thinking it will go away!
- “I started training and my legs hurt.”
- “My skin feels very rough and dry.”
- “My toenail is ingrown but im too scared for you to treat it.”
- “I’ve broken my foot before, and now it hurts.”
- “My feet ache when I stand for hours, how can you help me.”
- “When I run, my shins hurt.”
- “My toenail is changing colour, I think I have fungus infection.”
- “I have something on my foot, I think it’s a wart.”
- “My child is pigeon toed , is that normal.
- “When I first get up in the morning, my heel hurts.”
Don’t hesitate to ask, because we have heard it all before.