Finally there is a clinically proven medical laser treatment that can treat your fungal nail conveniently and effortlessly.
Anyone battling with fungal nail infections will know how hard it is to treat fungal toenails with topical applications, which can leave you frustrated: wasting your time and money! Finally there is a clinically proven medical laser treatment that can treat your fungal nail conveniently and effortlessly, without the side effects of oral medication or the hassle of constantly applying topical treatments which may not give the desired results.
What Type of Nails Might Be Successfully Treated with Fungal Laser Treatment?
- Yellowing, green or dark discolouration of nails
- Thickened or misshapen nails
- Crumbling or damaged nails
- Lifting of part or all of the nail
- White spotting or powdery appearance on the top or underneath the nail
- Build up of debris underneath the nail
- Lines or ridges in the nail.
- Ugly nails!
Why Choose to See A Podiatrist for Your Fungal Nail Treatment?
- Podiatrists are the ONLY medical practitioner that specialise in the feet and lower limb with the most experience regarding fungal nail concerns.
- Practice under medical grade standards and only use sterilized instruments
- Fungal nail infections have medical implications and there are different diagnoses for nail conditions. Correct diagnosis is important for successful treatment.
- our podiatrist will recommend a post treatment hygienic program which is vital for preventing reinfection
Restore your damaged nail for instant results, using a professional medical grade product. More info..
Benefits of Laser Treatment
- Clinically proven in 70 – 80% of patients
- No anaesthesia is required
- No side effects
- Nail polish can be applied after treatment
- Performed by a qualified podiatrist
- Not all lasers are EQUAL! our laser is medically proven to achieve results